…or how to improve your practice.
Thai Yoga Massage is often called Passive Yoga. It started more or less at the same time as Yoga in India (3000 years ago).
It is a mixture of acupressure and stretches, focusing on ten among thousands of energy lines. Its main purpose is to rebalance the whole body and provide deep relaxation.
To find out more go to my page here…
For optimum result, please allow two hours. (£80- 20% on first one)
If you’d like a shorter massage, we can decide to focus on two or three areas within one hour or one hour and a half.
TYM is practised on the floor with comfortable duvet padding and heated blanket. Just wear soft clothes as you don’t need to undress.
Laurence will ask you about your health. It is important that you provide detailed information about any ailment (high blood pressure, heart problems, osteoporosis, digestion, old fractures, operations, etc.)
Available slots are usually on Monday afternoon, early evening, Thursday and Friday.
Please email Laurence email@example.com or call her on 07554635112.
Thai Yoga Massage Sessions with Laurence are for ladies only
- Thai Yoga massage is done on a mat on the floor and clothed with long comfortable pants and a t-shirt
- Breathing techniques are taught through assisted stretches and points of muscle tensions to help loosen up the muscles and reach a point of relief
- Communication is encouraged if pressure is needing adjustment
- Thai Yoga Massage movements are done slowly with compassion and meditation in mind
- There will be relaxing music playing in the background
- Relax, enjoy and sink into deep therapeutic relaxation
When and How can I book?
2pm, 4pm, 6pm
2.30pm, 4.30 pm
Week-ends on request
60 minute-120 minute sessions available
Before, During and After-care
- Before: Arrive 15 minutes prior for brief consultation and to fill out intake form, wear comfortable pants and a t-shirt.
- During: Allow for some communication to adjust pressure, but remaining quiet and relaxed is ideal for full benefit of the service.
- After: Expect to feel good with some tightness in the areas worked on, continue to move lightly, drink water, and watch movement patterns to alleviate those chronic tensions.
Reschedule between 4-8 weeks for your maintenance appointment for upkeep and overall good healing.