Who can benefit?
Everyone can benefit from Yoga!
Ask yourself, are you;
- so busy, you cannot find time to attend a scheduled class?
- easily distracted or do you feel competitive in a group class?
- at a plateau in your practice, and feeling the need for individual attention to progress?
- recovering from an injury or illness?
- new to Yoga, and you need help to get started?
No matter what your reasons for scheduling a personalized Yoga session, Laurence will begin with an assessment of how you are feeling at that moment, both physically and mentally. This interview is also an opportunity for you to express your goals and desires.
Based on her assessment, Laurence determines which asanas, breathing practices and meditation techniques to lead you through.
A good personalized Yoga session depends on uninhibited communication between the student and teacher. You will find that Laurence frequently asks what you are experiencing throughout the class. These questions serve a dual purpose.
Not only will the answers help to determine what should come next, but they serve to remind you to always be listening to and obeying your body’s needs.
Yoga can be hard work both physically and mentally. Therefore, patience and sensitivity set the pace for progress.
Please contact me for private tuition.
I can come to your home.
I also have space at home to teach one to one.